The Brand has been serving the local community and surrounding areas for the last 10 years. Over this time we have gained experience in many different renewable technologies and now Eco-Exmoor Devon can give you an unbiased opinion.
At Eco-Exmoor Devon, we believe that we need to take action if the Earth is to remain habitable. Our purpose is simple: to educate, guide and inspire people to reduce their environmental impact by raising the profile of ecological products, promoting the conservation of resources and implementing the use of renewable energy. Our values reflect this:
- We take our own environmental responsibilities very seriously;
- We consider the effect of our activities on the planet
- We are always looking for innovative ways to reduce our carbon footprint and that of our clients
- We behave in an open and honest way
- We really care about our customers, our staff and everyone we do business with
- We are local: our office is located to minimise fuel consumption and our carbon footprint.
Our vision is that The Brand communicates excellence in all we do; the depth and extent of our knowledge of energy conservation and renewables; the independence and impartiality of our advice; the quality of our products and the skill of our installers.
Why not sign up to our Newsletter to see what we've been up to each month!
Key Company Values
- We always provide our clients with the facts and figures in order that they can make an informed decision
- We do not believe in the hard sell
- We act in an truthful manner at all times and are not motivated by self interest
- We believe in acting at all times in an environmentally responsible way and encourage everyone we work with to do the same
- We do everything we can to minimise our carbon footprint – keep mileage to minimum, recycle as much as possible
- We promote the use of electric vehicles, which includes running our own electric vehicle; working towards a fleet.
Thinking about our planet
- We use materials which are recyclable wherever possible
- We implemented environmental attitude in our daily office life
- We use environmental friendly office supplies wherever possible
- We always communicate in an honest and open way both internally and with our customers
- We ensure that all our communications are produced in a timely way and are accessible by everyone
- We present the figures, pictures and materials description in an honest manner
- We use highly innovative materials
- We always search for ground-breaking technology
- We want to innovate with new technology in installation of renewable energy systems
- We look to protect our staff at all times and are concerned with their health and well being
- We encourage and enable our staff to develop from both a personal and professional point of view
- We expect our staff to respect each other and look out for each other at all times
Always focused on clients
- Our primary aim is to provide our clients with the best possible service at all times
- We ensure that we our meet clients’ needs, we offer long term aftercare
- We believe that client information is confidential and act at all times
- We are local to Barnstaple and an approachable and friendly company
- We use local subcontractors in order to reduce fuel consumption and our carbon footprint
- As our office is now located in Barnstaple, we can ensure better access for our clients
email@example.com 0781 2819341